Since our founding, we have been working with Japan’s leading electronics manufacturers to provide customers with various board inspection equipment proposals, development and manufacturing of high-precision jigs, and development of inspection equipment from an on-site perspective. We have helped improve the production efficiency of mounting boards.
FAI n=1 Checker
Quickly and reliably inspects confirmation boards before starting mass production. Supporting speedy mass production launchConcept
Reduces the time required for pre-mass production confirmation work. Achieving reli- able inspection through automation
- • Increased speed Detect mounting defects on prototype boards in a short time, supporting faster and smoother production start-up.
- • Preventing mistakes This prevents mistakes during the first lot and production changeovers, contributing to improved productivity on the mounting line.
- • Inspection results Inspection results are automatically recorded and can be used as various quality data.
- • Automatically measure impedance. Check whether the correct parts are installed by checking against the data.
- • Supports visual inspection by photographing the mounting state with a camera and displaying directional marks for verification, model letters, etc. on the display.