SMTVYS LLC offers a great variety of shipping methods according to the customer needs, SMTVYS LLC can quote or help you with your loading, we can use from small packing to custom pack we can help you thought this process, SMTVYS LLC shipping services includes:
For shipping quotes you can contact us at email@example.com or by phone (915) 352-4087 Alfredo Warehouse manager / (915) 2358040 Warehouse line, Juárez office: (656) 624-4840 Anayeli MX: (656) 576-9319 we will need the follow information:
We offer next day shipping services to Mexico and USA before 2 PM Mountain Time and previous contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (915) 352-4087 Alfredo Warehouse manager / (915) 2358040 Warehouse line, Juárez office: (656) 624-4840 Anayeli MX: (656) 576-9319.
Did my order ship yet?
Our standard shipping dates are Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Most orders ship 2 to 3 business days after payment is received. After we ship your order, we'll send you a shipping confirmation email. You can also check your order status by logging into your account.
How can I track my order?
All tracking information can be check with the different companies than we work with like USPS, UPS, Fed Ex DHL, Castores, tresguerras, Estafeta, Aeromexespress, spot mail, Estrella blanca, etc. Please contact us for details.
Can I get a custom crate quote?
SMTVYS LLC can send you a custom crate quote. You may call us at 915-3524087 Alfredo Warehouse manager / 915-2358040 Warehouse line, or by email at email@example.com
Is insurance included?
Yes and No, shipping insurance is included and required when shipping on our account. But when shipping on your account make sure to advise you shipping company that you would like shipping insurance
How to Return an Item:
Item(s) must be in original condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect.
Customer must notify SMTVYS within 30 days of ship date, then return the item within 14 days of receiving a RMA from SMTVYS. To make sure the item is returnable, please follow the steps below:
1. First, contact a SMTVYS sales representative within 30 days of ship date of item(s) by calling our office number (915) 235-8040 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Second, if the item is approved for return, SMTVYS will issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA) number. Once the RMA number is received, item must be returned within 14 days.
SMTVYS will provide the Customer with specific instructions on where to mail/return item(s) with the RMA number. In most cases returned items will be shipped to the SMTVYS warehouse located at:
264 N. Nevarez Rd.
El Paso, TX
Attn: Alfredo Salinas
3. Third, please include the signed RMA in the return package stating the reason for the return and the original receipt.
Only products originally shipped from SMTVYS or from an authorized supplier (drop-ship) will be returned to SMTVYS. By a Customer returning products to SMTVYS, the Customer certifies that the products were purchased from SMTVYS and there has been no substitution of the product from another supplier, distributor or other source of the product. The return should be in the original packaging and in unused condition except if approved defective by a SMTVYS sales representative via an RMA.
If the item(s) is in new condition and in the original packaging, you may exchange the item(s) for another item in the first 15 days after ship date. Defective item(s) may be exchanged/returned for the same item.
Customer will not be subject to a restocking fee in this case, but without being a defective item, will still have to pay return shipping and taxes and fees that may be charged for its return (International Shipping/Purchases). Items purchased from SMTVYS that have been used or altered will not be accepted for exchange and as stated in the Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable items section, items noted as NCNR cannot be exchanged.
Non-Cancelable and Non-Returnable Items:
Some items cannot be returned if they are opened. Customer should contact SMTVYS at (915) 235-8040 or email email@example.com before making a purchase with questions regarding the return policy. Customer should read all messages on the quote before purchasing an item. Products listed as NCNR status (Non-cancelable and Non-Returnable), will be stated on the Cart Page before you complete the checkout process.
Return Freight / Restocking Fee:
Reasonable cancellation may include a restocking fee, this will be deducted from the Customer refund. According to the time the customer places a cancellation, the restocking fee will be calculated, following this cancelation charge table:
o 1 to 5 Days 15% of purchase price
o 6 to 10 Days 50% of purchase price
o 11 to 15 Days 75% of purchase price
o Over 15 Days 100% of purchase price
SMTVYS does not refund the original shipping and handling costs that the Customer paid on the order. Customer must prepay the return freight charges (and taxes if apply); SMTVYS will not accept Collect on Delivery shipments unless specified by SMTVYS.
SMTVYS will notify Customer upon receipt and inspection of returned item(s) and will advise of refund status. Upon approval of return and refund, CDI will initiate a credit within 48 hours to the original method of payment. Credits to credit card can take 10 days to post to the account.
Customer should contact SMTVYS LLC with questions regarding returns. Please contact us.
7. Limited Warranty: Seller will transfer to Buyer any Product warranties and indemnities authorized by the manufacturer, including any transferable warranties and indemnities for intellectual property infringement. Seller warrants to Buyer that Products purchased hereunder will conform to the applicable manufacturer’s specifications for such products and that any value- added work performed by Seller on such Products will conform to applicable Buyer’s specifications. If Seller breaches this warranty, Buyer’s remedy is limited to (at Seller’s election) (1) refund of Buyer’s purchase price for such Production (without interest), (2) repair of such Products, or (3) replacement of such Products; provided that such Products must be returned to Seller, along with acceptable evidence of purchase, within 20 days from date of delivery, transportation charges prepaid. No warranty will apply if the Product has been subject to misuse, static discharge, neglect, accident or modification or has been soldered.
SAVE AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED IN THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, TERMS AND CONDITIONS (WHETHER STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE) ARE EXCLUDED FULLY PERMITTED BY LAW. SELLER MAKES NO WARRANTY RESPECTING THE MERCHANTABILITY OF THE PRODUCTS OR THEIR SUITABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS AND WARRANTIES AGAINST LATENT DEFECTS.
8. Limitation of Liabilities: BUYER SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO, AND SELLER SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR, LOSS OF PROFITS OR REVENUE, PROMOTIONAL OR MANUFACTURING EXPENSES, OVERHEADS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION COST, LOSS OF DATA, REMOVAL OR REINSTALLATION COSTS, INJURY TO REPUTATION OR LOSS OF BUYERS, PUNITIVE DAMAGES, IPR INFRINGEMENT, LOSS OF CONTRACTS OR ORDERS OR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE. BUYER’S RECOVERY FROM SELLER FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL NOT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE PAID FOR THE AFFECTED PRODUCTS IRRESPECTIVE OF THE NATURE OF THE CLAIM WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE. BUYER WILL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD SELLER HARMLESS FROM ANY CLAIMS BASED ON:
(a) SELLER’S COMPLIANCE WITH BUYER’S DESIGNS, SPECIFICATIONS, OR INSTRUCTIONS,
(b) MODIFICATION OF ANY PRODUCTS BY ANYONE OTHER THAN SELLER, or
(c) USE IN COMBINATION WITH OTHER PRODUCTS.